8 billions, 3 strains of lactobacillus per a DR capsule: L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. acidophilus, acid-resistant enzymes such as papain, amylase, lipase, bromelain, lactase, alpha-galactosidase.
Enteric capsules (DR capsules) for oral administration.
Properties of components
L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. rhamnosus lactobacillus in the composition of Probacto Enzyme restore and maintain the balance of intestinal microflora, create conditions for enzyme functioning, food digestion and nutrient absorption processes, participate in the biosynthesis of vitamins and other biologically important substances.
Acid-resistant enzymes such as lipase, amylase, papain, bromelain, lactase and alpha-galactosidase are involved in the digestion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Lactase helps in case of dairy product intolerance.
Alpha-galactosidase contributes to eliminating increased gas production and abdominal distention.
Due to special manufacturing technology (freeze drying), the effectiveness of L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. rhamnosus living lactobacillus in the composition of Probacto Enzyme is preserved during the shelf life.
An additional source of probiotic microorganisms for:
- maintaining the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract.
- improving the functional state of the intestine in case of intestinal disorders, constipation, abdominal distention caused by the imbalance of intestinal microflora in combination with enzyme deficiency.
- maintaining digestion in case of enzyme deficiency:
- in case of the chronic inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- in case of the digestive malformation of gas-forming products;
- in elderly people due to the age-related lack of enzymes and digestive disorders;
- in case of milk intolerance or milk allergy;
- in case of other diseases accompanied by enzyme deficiency.
For L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. acidophilus lactobacillus, there are safety data sheets registered in the National Collection of Industrial Food and Marine Bacteria (NCIMB, UK).
Route of administration
1 capsule 2-3 times per day during or after meals for adults and children over 6 years.