2 billions, 3 strains of lactobacillus (L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. acidophilus) per a DR capsule.
Enteric capsules (DR capsules) for oral administration.
L. acidophilus, L. casei and L. rhamnosus living lactobacillus support the functions of intestinal microflora, create optimal conditions for food digestion and nutrient absorption processes, participate in the biosynthesis of vitamins, contribute to maintaining the functional activity of the human immune system.
Due to special manufacturing technology (freeze drying), the effectiveness of L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. rhamnosus living bacteria in the composition of Probacto Classic is preserved during the shelf life.
An additional source of probiotic lactobacillus for:
- maintaining the health of the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract;
- improving the functional state of the intestine in case of digestive disorders, constipation, abdominal distention caused by the imbalance of intestinal microflora;
- maintaining and normalizing the balance of intestinal microflora from the first day of antibiotic therapy;
- recovering microflora in case of intestinal disorders (for example, traveler's diarrhea, infectious diarrhea);
- increasing the protective function of the body's immune system.
For L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. plantarum, L. paraplantarum, L. bulgaricus lactobacillus, there are safety data sheets registered in the National Collection of Industrial Food and Marine Bacteria (NCIMB, UK).
1 capsule 1-4 time(s) per day during or after meals for adults and children over 6 years.