2 billion, 4 strains of acid-resistant lactobacillus (L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus)
Chewable tablets with currant flavor.
Properties of components
Lactobacillus in the composition of Probacto ENT compete for the environment with the main causative agents of respiratory infections, help to maintain the functional activity of the human immune system, participate in the biosynthesis of vitamins, contribute to the reduction of the incidence of infections and the decrease of the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
L. plantarum lactobacillus displace bacteria causing dental caries and contribute to preventing the diseases of the teeth and gums.
Due to special manufacturing technology (freeze drying), the effectiveness of living bacteria such as L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. rhamnosus and L. plantarum in the composition of Probacto ENT is preserved during the shelf life.
An additional source of probiotic lactobacillus for:
- maintaining the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract;
- maintaining the health of ENT organs and the oral cavity;
- preventing respiratory infections in adults and children;
- preventing the diseases of the teeth and gums;
- strengthening general and local immunities. For lactobacillus, there are safety data sheets registered in the National Collection of Industrial Food and Marine Bacteria (NCIMB, UK).
Route of administration
1 chewable tablet 1-2 time(s) per day during or after meals for adults and children over 3 years.