1 ml of the emulsion contains 300 mg of omega-3 of 5 ocean fish species with EPA 230 mg, DHA 42 mg, MCT oil.
Oily oral solution 30 ml (50 ml) in a dark glass vial with a screw cap and a pipette; tasteless, with lemon and orange flavors.
Docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic acids are concentrated in the membranes of the retina of the eyes, brain and muscles.
The use of EPA at an early age helps for:
- mood control;
- adaptation to physical loads;
- improvement of a response of vessels to load and stress;
- synthesis of anti-inflammatory substances (mediators);
- protection of the muscles and joints.
Source of omega 3 acids.
The need of eicosopentaenoic acid increases:
- in case of increased physical loads;
- during the period of adaptation to a new lifestyle and stress;
- in case of tendency to frequent cold diseases;
- in case of living in environmentally unfavorable conditions;
- in case of increased fatigue, weakness, lethargy, increased sleepiness, decreased appetite;
- in case of the various manifestations of connective tissue dysplasia syndrome.
A solution is administered orally in a pure or mixed form with a liquid. The solution can be mixed with water, juice, milk and liquid baby food.
A course duration and a dose are individually determined, taking into account dietary omega-3 fatty acids. Shake a vial and dispense with a pipette before use.
|Age, years||Usage notes||Daily dose calculated as 10-12 mg/kg|
|2-4 years||0,5 ml orally 1 time per day||100-150 mg|
|4-6 years||0,5-0,75 ml orally1 time per day||150-200 mg|
|6-10 years||0,75-1 ml orally 1 time per day||200-250 mg|
|10 years and over, adults||1 ml orally 1-2 time(s) per day||300-600 mg|