1 ml of the emulsion contains 260 mg of omega-3 of the carcasses of 5 wild fish species of the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, including DHA 200 mg, EPA 28 mg, MCT oil. DHA/EPA ratio = 7:1.
Oily oral solution 30 ml (50 ml) in a dark glass vial with a screw cap and a pipette; tasteless, with lemon and orange flavors.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is involved in the formation and maturation of cell membranes, especially brain and eye cells.
The use of DHA during the period of pregnancy:
- improves cognitive skills in the first year of a child's life;
- improves coordination and vision in children up to 2,5 years;
- reduces the risk of premature pregnancy;
- reduces the risk of asthma and allergy in children up to 16 years;
The use of DHA at an early age:
- contributes to speech development;
- improves concentration;
- improves attention;
- contributes to memorization;
- helps with adaptation;
- helps with emotion control;
- improves visual acuity;
Source of DNA. The need of docosahexaenoic acid increases:
- during the period of child speech development;
- during the period of child active growth and development, for example, in the first year of life;
- in case of high mental load;
- in case of high emotional tension, including adaptation to new conditions, stress, sleep disturbance;
- during the period of pregnancy;
- in case of high visual loads, the risks associated with visual acuity decrease, contact lenses wear, a dry eye feeling.
A solution is administered orally in a pure or mixed form with a liquid. The solution can be mixed with water, juice, milk and liquid baby food.
A course duration and a dose are individually determined, taking into account dietary omega-3 fatty acids. Shake a vial and dispense with a pipette before use.
|Age, years||Usage notes||Daily dose calculated as 10-12 mg/kg of body weight|
|6- 24 months||0,25-0,5 ml1 time per day||100-150 mg|
|2-4 years||0,5 ml orally 1 time per day||100-150 mg|
|4- 6 years||0,5-0,75 ml orally 1 time per day||150-200 mg|
|6-10 years||1 ml orally 1 time per day||200-250 mg|
|10 years and over, adults||1-2 ml orally1 time per day||300-600 mg|
|Pregnant women||1,5-2 ml 1-2 time(s) per day||400-600 mg|