5 drops contain: active substances: lyophilized culture of lactobacillus (L. rhamnosus) containing 1×109 (1 billion) viable lactobacillus
Solution 7 ml.
Properties of components
L. rhamnosus lactobacillus support and normalize the functions of intestinal microflora, create optimal conditions for food digestion and nutrient absorption processes, participate in the biosynthesis of vitamins, contribute to maintaining the functional activity of the immune system.
L. rhamnosus lactobacillus in the composition of Probacto Baby are antibiotic-resistant that allow taking Probacto Baby with antibacterial drug products simultaneously.
Safety is ensured by the presence of one strain (it is important for young children).
An additional source of probiotic lactobacillus for:
- maintaining the healthy microflora of the gastrointestinal tract in children up to a year, improving digestion;
- help in case of intestinal colic and increased gas production in children;
- reducing the risk of the development of allergic states (including atopic dermatitis, diathesis in children, food allergy);
- maintaining the balance of microflora when passing from breastfeeding to other types of nutrition, introducing new products;
- strengthening and maintaining general and local immunities, increasing the body's resistance to infections;
- keeping and normalizing the balance of intestinal microflora from the first day of antibiotic therapy.
It does not contain lactose, casein, preservatives, dyes and fragrances. For L. rhamnosus lactobacillus, there is a safety data sheet registered in the National Collection of Industrial Food and Marine Bacteria (NCIMB, UK).
Route of administration
Newborns and children (from 1 month up to 3 years): 5 drops 1-2 time(s) per day.
Children over 3 years and adults: 5 drops 2-3 times per day.
Shake the vial before each use!
Probacto Baby drops can be given in a spoon, be mixed with milk, water or food.